A Next Generation Multiparticulate Delivery System
Sympfiny®️ is an innovative system for dosing and dispensing multiparticulate, dry powder, and microsphere drug formulations for oral delivery.
Sympfiny®️ is the first multiparticulate delivery device to dose the same as traditional liquid dispensers, creating an intuitive and user-friendly experience. Its proprietary dispensing technology is a revolutionary delivery system that enables a new generation of multiparticulate drug formulations to be delivered with high dose flexibility and with performance, features, and form factors that increase safe and effective administration of drugs.
The breakthrough system enables caregivers to store, extract, and deliver dry drugs with the same familiar technique used with liquid oral drugs. The patent pending design allows controlled and precise dosage and ensures all medication is dispensed directly to the child’s mouth.
Designed with the entire supply chain in mind, the system fits common bottle sizes and can be pre-filled or filled at a pharmacy. The internal valve and bottle cap protects the drug through storage and use. Its modular design allows it to be fitted into a variety of different configurations to match the delivery requirements and environment of use.
Versatile Bulk Container
- On site fill capability
- Engineered to be humidity resistant
- Customizable for your volume and branding needs
- Compatible with child-proof caps
Intuitive Dispensing Platform
- Dispenses similarly to liquid oral syringe
- One handed operation
- Reusable and easy to clean
To better understand Sympfiny®️ and how it works, download the instructions for use here:
Sympfiny®️ Instructions For Use(1.0 MB PDF)
Child Friendly Delivery System
- Direct delivery to child’s mouth
- Chew resistant outer shell
- Clog resistant
Novel Interlocking Design
- Simple to use
- Prevents accidental drug spills
- Automatically seals against contaminants
User Friendly Dose settings
- Multiple dose settings in a single platform
- Customizable by pharmacist or caregiver to meet the needs of the patient population